This course is the perfect introduction for people who are new to Bushcraft. It's perfect for people who want to get outdoors, have some fun & relax whilst learning some traditional campcraft skills... without the discomfort of sleeping out overnight!
Come and spend a day learning Bushcraft!
- Expert tuition in the use of; axe, bow saw, folding saw, knife, spoon/hook knife, pocket-knife and awl.
- Try-out a variety of modern, traditional and primitive methods of fire ignition.
- Learn different ways of arranging or “laying” a fire, for different purposes (heating/warming, cooking, boiling, fuel efficiency etc).
Enjoy an outdoor experience like no other!
- Develop your knot-tying abilities while learning different tarp arrangements & set-ups.
- Learn how to build warm and weather-proof shelters from nothing more than sticks, logs, bark and leaf-litter.
- Learn methods of natural navigation, relying on the sun, moon, stars and natures signs.
You don't just have to book for yourself. If you know someone who loves being active outdoors, and enjoys learning new skills, one of these courses might just be the perfect gift for them!
Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.
To book an adult place (£40), an adult and one child (£50) or a family ticket (£90 two adults and two children) then please don't hesitate to...